Thursday, May 22, 2008

Rush Limbaugh Supporting Christianity?

Rush Limbaugh, the conservative talk show host whose insights are valuable because he often dispenses vital information which no one else discusses or seemingly has knowledge of until he makes it public, really surprised me yesterday. Between 1:50 and 2:00PM Central Time, if I heard him right, he said that he heard a group of Obama supporters huddled in a group in a corner of a room saying that Jesus Christ is dead. Again, if I heard him right, Rush Limbaugh walked over to them and said, "No, He's not! He rose from the grave!" And, according to Limbaugh, that shut them up! Well, if I did hear him right, I say, "Bravo, Rush Limbaugh! Keep up the good work! And, if you'll stop using profanity and making sexual innuendo, and stop promoting tobacco use, then you will be very useful in the Kingdom of God."

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home