Wednesday, May 08, 2013

General Election Candidates, Byram, MS, June 4, 2013

Candidates in the General Election in Byram, Mississippi, to Be Held on Tuesday, June 4, 2013

As best I can tell, these are the candidates who will be in the General Election on June 4, 2013. I will try to update this after I see the Mississippi Secretary of State's official results posted on their website.


GENERAL ELECTION:

Mayor

Phillip L. (Phil) Rodgers - R
Richard White - I
Kevin D. Lavine - D

Alderman-at-Large

Richard Cook - R
Erma J. Johnson - D

Alderman - Ward 1

Jim Moser - R
Melody A. (Molly) Gill - I
Robert L. Barnes, Jr. - D
Kent Nathan Alday - I

Alderman - Ward 2

Adrienne Hamby - I
Diandra Hosey - D

Alderman - Ward 3

Jimmy Ray Horton - D
Theresa Marble - I

Alderman - Ward 4

Teresa Mack - D
Amy Douglas - I

Alderman - Ward 5

Mary V. Gordy - D
Wanda Smith - I

Alderman - Ward 6

Gregory McMillan - I
Takiyah T. Martin - D
D.L. (Danny) Ford - R

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home